Thursday, November 12, 2009

FINALLY! Some Great Music About MY PREZ!!!!




My New Favorite Song! 
(CLICK ON START BUTTON TO START SONG)

It seems the only songs about our President have been produced by fatso Lamebaugh or that crazy doughhead Glenn Beck.  I go TOTALLY out of my hear when I hear one of those disgusting songs my grandma is constantly playing over the radio at home, and I can't complain or my parents will kick me out of the house! 

Well, I was searching the Internet for some music, something really nice about our Great Prez.  I found the piece linked to below.  The words, the music, why I found myself humming it around grandma (which I love to do because my Lamebaugh loving granny doesn't know I'm making fun of her when I do it.  I even played it for her and SHE LIKED IT! Wow, what a song?  She smiles whenever I play it now.)

So anyway, HERE IT IS!
(CLICK ON START BUTTON TO START SONG)
While you listen, you can look at some of my fav pictures of MY Prez - Barack Obama!



































































5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Blog!

    This is a peaceful place of solace, a place where one might contemplate our coming unity under the One. The music adds to the intellectual feast as it recreates within the listener the very duality of disunity that currently exists in our body politic. Barack's greatness, however, is perfectly expressed through its melodic power. Many might be fooled by this ballad as it lays bare bourgeois fears with brutal honesty as it celebrates in its final verse the greatness we can soon expect from Barack, THE ONE.

    doctorprOgress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you not LISTENED to the lyrics? This is a PARODY!

    "Depriving me of dignity, my soul will soon be dead" ... It's SATIRE ...

    No wonder folks are taken in by O - they can't understand English - only the melody behind it. Sounds good to the ears - so it must be good.

    One day you will see that we ALL - conservs and libs - got taken for the longest ride of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real spoof is upon those who believe it to be a spoof as we enter a new era of social justice and world harmony.

    A leader like Obama comes along only once every 10,000 years. Not since the time of Atlantis has mankind experienced the potential benefits that can flow from this man's grace and wisdom.

    The last verse tells us - "if you oppose our savior, then you will join the dead." Those not of enlightened spirits quickly jump to the conclusion that this line refers to death at the hand of jack-booted thugs when, in fact, it refers to the spiritual death those who reject Obama will feel as the great ship of history sets sail without them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! that's a great bit. That song is great.I see why "Granny" liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can’t see the relevance of THIS song to the feminist movement, then YOU are stuck in the past. Yes, yes, the lines about “robbing me of dignity” and all make it SOUND like a spoof of Obama when, in fact, it’s a spoof of the reactionary right’s response to Obama’s greatness and the hope he brings. The capitalist “dignity” this song speaks of is nothing more than the false respect women gain by giving up their rights to their bodies. This is not dignity, it’s slavery! THIS song makes that crystal clear!

    ReplyDelete